20 Random Facts!

Saturday 10 January 2015

1) I was born on May 18th 1994. That means its my 21st birthday this year (EEEP!!)
 
2) I live in the Midlands and have done all my life.
 
3) I currently work in retail.
 
4) I live with my parents and little dog Charlie! He's too cute for words, just look at that face!
 
 
5) I have an older sister called Hayley who lives in London!
 
6) Last year I was lucky enough to travel to LA first class- casually sipping champagne next to no other than Tom Ford. (I still have to pinch myself!)
 
 
7) I was in New York City when Hurricane Sandy struck- and yes I did freak out.
 
8) I am a bit of a gym bunny and secretly love exercise!
 
9) My absolute favourite fruit is mango!
 
10) My favourite shop is Zara, I could wander around for hours.
 
11) My favourite drink is hot water and lemon. Grandma Alert!!
 
12) I can ski.
 
13) I had scoliosis as a teen and had corrective surgery which means I now have two rods in my back. As the song says, I am titanium!
 
14)  I love Fuerteventura (corralejo to be precise) me and my family go there on holiday every year!
 
15) I could eat porridge for breakfast and even lunch every single day if I let myself. It's like a hug in a bowl!
 
16) I'm currently learning to speak Spanish. Muy Buena!
 
17) I have big ambitions to travel and see the world.
 
18) My favourite colour would have to be blue/turquoise.
 
19) I'm STILL deciding what I want to do with the rest of my life. Career stress!
 
20) My ultimate favourite food is Sweet Potato. Lush- that's all I have to say!
 
I decided to do this more personal post as I realised I hadn't even introduced myself yet. What better way of doing that than with 20 random facts about me!? I love reading these on other blogs so thought I would do one too! We all love being a bit nosey and knowing the random things... or is that just me?...
 
Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment